A petition calling for the new Paris 2024 aquatics stadium to be named after Camille Muffat, the London Olympic 400 metres freestyle champion who tragically died in a helicopter accident less than three years later, has already gained over 10,000 signatures.
Muffat was among 10 people to die when two helicopters collided in Argentina in March 2015 during the filming of a television survival show, “Dropped”, in which celebrities were being flown into hazardous terrain by helicopter and filmed as they attempted to find food and shelter.
- Michael Phelps Is Busy After Swimming Career
- The dangers of swimming during the summer
- Vegas Strong with Las Vegas Synchronized Swimmers
- Katie Ledecky Named Women’s Sports Foundation Individual Sportswoman of the Year
- Woman who’s toddler swam to safety believes swimming lessons saved her life – STV News report
- Australian Organic Awareness Month 2017 – Matt Welsh
- Texas Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving prepare for 2017-18 season opener
- Texas A&M Men’s Swimming | Habitat for Humanity