In China, we noticed that many people can’t swim. Asians and people in Asia tend to possess the natural skill of swimming, just like everyone else, so why is it that if you travel to China, you will notice that many people don’t know how to, or claim to not know how to swim?
As expats in China, we head to the beach, are not allowed to swim, and then discuss the topic. Enjoy!
- The Best Wild Swimming in Wales
- Man drowns in pool trying to teach himself to swim: Peel police
- Ill health forces Dutch Olympian Maarten van der Weijden to halt long-distance swim
- YMCA holds swim safety event
- Woman survives 10 hours in open water after cruise ship fall
- Blue-green algae can be deadly for dogs swimming in lakes | Your Morning
- Your sunscreen pollutes beaches, harms aquatic life
- Salinas’ swimming star Clark Kent gets honor from Philippine Consul General