Olympic Champion Sarah Sjöström feat. Måns Zelmerlöw – a cinematic personal film with the Swedish swimmer Sarah Sjöström. The film follows Sjöström where she travels to the Swedish Island Gotland to regain mental strength. The audience get to know Sjöström from a close perspective where she reveals her inner emotions and talks about the tuff times in her career. “I thought of giving up many times”, the 23-year old Sjöström admits as we see her lying awake at night in bed.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help