In July 2016, I broke my longstanding (5.5 years!) record in the purest freediving discipline, Constant Weight No Fins, by swimming to 102 meters (334 feet) and back on a single breath of air, and with no propulsive assistance. The dive was televised to breakfast TV in NZ, and sponsored by Steinlager Pure.
Featured in the video are safety divers Jonathan Sunnex, Dean Chaouche and Sofia Gomez, announcer Shiv Madhu, medics Tom Ardavany and Jani Valdivia, and AIDA judges Carla-Sue Hanson and Rob King.
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #2 Berlin
- Cadaqués – MARNATON SwimRun Cap de Creus
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits
- Hackers leak fifth batch of stolen WADA data
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #1 Paris
- Olympics Terror Plot: 8 Charged For ISIS-Linked Plan To Attack Rio Games, Athletes
- LEN European Short Course Championship 2017 reveals official logo
- Behind the scenes of Rio 2016 with Kirsty Coventry