In July 2016, I broke my longstanding (5.5 years!) record in the purest freediving discipline, Constant Weight No Fins, by swimming to 102 meters (334 feet) and back on a single breath of air, and with no propulsive assistance. The dive was televised to breakfast TV in NZ, and sponsored by Steinlager Pure.
Featured in the video are safety divers Jonathan Sunnex, Dean Chaouche and Sofia Gomez, announcer Shiv Madhu, medics Tom Ardavany and Jani Valdivia, and AIDA judges Carla-Sue Hanson and Rob King.
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return
- Paolo Barelli: The World Championships will be amazing