In July 2016, I broke my longstanding (5.5 years!) record in the purest freediving discipline, Constant Weight No Fins, by swimming to 102 meters (334 feet) and back on a single breath of air, and with no propulsive assistance. The dive was televised to breakfast TV in NZ, and sponsored by Steinlager Pure.
Featured in the video are safety divers Jonathan Sunnex, Dean Chaouche and Sofia Gomez, announcer Shiv Madhu, medics Tom Ardavany and Jani Valdivia, and AIDA judges Carla-Sue Hanson and Rob King.
- Swim Cruise
- 2017 Golden Goggles National Team Alumni Social Recap
- Le Clos & Sjostrom are #1 | Season Recap | FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2017
- Fun With Physics: Guy Performs Incredible Ballpop In Ocean
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time
- Interview: Talking waterslides with the brain behind a record-breaking ride
- Rutgers Fires Swim Coach Amid Emotional Abuse Claims
- A Dutch nonprofit uses virtual reality to let disabled people ‘swim’ with dolphins