In July 2016, I broke my longstanding (5.5 years!) record in the purest freediving discipline, Constant Weight No Fins, by swimming to 102 meters (334 feet) and back on a single breath of air, and with no propulsive assistance. The dive was televised to breakfast TV in NZ, and sponsored by Steinlager Pure.
Featured in the video are safety divers Jonathan Sunnex, Dean Chaouche and Sofia Gomez, announcer Shiv Madhu, medics Tom Ardavany and Jani Valdivia, and AIDA judges Carla-Sue Hanson and Rob King.
- Windsor 2016 Highlight Video // Vidéo des meilleurs moments Windsor 2016
- Rio Moment: Own It – Lilly King
- Dolphin Kick Drill with Chloe Sutton
- ‘World’s bravest duck’ plays with tiger at Australian zoo
- Ex-Drury University swimmer says hazing ended athletic career
- Ryan Lochte’s Clean Start :60
- This desolate English path has killed more than 100 people
- Comeback Rio Moment – Anthony Ervin