Everything you need to know about Olympic Diving.
When diving made its Olympic debut at St Louis 1904, athletes aimed for the longest jump. Now their spectacular aerial acrobatics are judged to the minutest detail. Men and Women compete in four events, individually or in duos, from 10m and 3m.
Watch more Diving: http://bit.ly/2afcgIt
- Swimmer attempts to swim across Monterey Bay
- MySwimPro Launches World’s First Swimming App for Apple Watch
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #2 Berlin
- Cadaqués – MARNATON SwimRun Cap de Creus
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits
- Hackers leak fifth batch of stolen WADA data
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #1 Paris
- Olympics Terror Plot: 8 Charged For ISIS-Linked Plan To Attack Rio Games, Athletes