Everything you need to know about Olympic Diving.
When diving made its Olympic debut at St Louis 1904, athletes aimed for the longest jump. Now their spectacular aerial acrobatics are judged to the minutest detail. Men and Women compete in four events, individually or in duos, from 10m and 3m.
Watch more Diving: http://bit.ly/2afcgIt
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return
- Paolo Barelli: The World Championships will be amazing