Everything you need to know about Olympic Diving.
When diving made its Olympic debut at St Louis 1904, athletes aimed for the longest jump. Now their spectacular aerial acrobatics are judged to the minutest detail. Men and Women compete in four events, individually or in duos, from 10m and 3m.
Watch more Diving: http://bit.ly/2afcgIt
- 🏊 Boy’s first swim meet | Waiting five hours for 30 seconds in the pool
- 10th edition of the MARNATON de Cadaqués
- Fight for survival caught on camera as a swimmer is stuck in a riptide
- Fremantle Leisure Centre lifeguards honoured for bravery
- 10 Strange Things Swimmers Say To One Another
- Stanford Women’s Swimming and Diving: Ring Ceremony
- Swimmers fight to save public pool in Sugar Land
- 60 Seconds With All American Swimmer Liam Bresette