We are pleased to announce that the first race in the “Global Swim Series – Championship Series” is now officially open for registration!
You can find out all the details on the North American Championship page, but here are 10 great reasons to register now:
- be able to say you swam the very first GSS Championship race! You might have missed the first Hawaii Ironman or the first Boston Marathon, but you have a chance to be a part of history now!
- cool medals, official timing system, great t-shirt and lots of great swag included… for only $80! (early reg.)… try and find another Championship race in any sport for that price!
- several thousand spectators! September 4, 2016… last long weekend of summer at the Beach… it’ll be packed… and really exciting!
- two distances, 1.5k or 3.8k! (or both!)
- qualify for the GSS Global Championship in Cancun, Mexico next April!
- register now! Only 300 spots available! No qualifying race required (at least for the first year!)
- amazing new venue, Woodbine Beach, Toronto! A spectacular world-class beach!
- race with some of the fastest swimmers in North America! Your chance to race against Olympians, NCAA Champions, CIS Champions, Marathon Swimmers and Ironmen… and yes, regular people too!
- a great family event! Sand castle building contest, raffle prizes and other fun activities… make a day of it!
- see who will become the first “North American Champion” of the Largest Swim Series in the World!
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return
- Paolo Barelli: The World Championships will be amazing