We are pleased to announce that the first race in the “Global Swim Series – Championship Series” is now officially open for registration!
You can find out all the details on the North American Championship page, but here are 10 great reasons to register now:
- be able to say you swam the very first GSS Championship race! You might have missed the first Hawaii Ironman or the first Boston Marathon, but you have a chance to be a part of history now!
- cool medals, official timing system, great t-shirt and lots of great swag included… for only $80! (early reg.)… try and find another Championship race in any sport for that price!
- several thousand spectators! September 4, 2016… last long weekend of summer at the Beach… it’ll be packed… and really exciting!
- two distances, 1.5k or 3.8k! (or both!)
- qualify for the GSS Global Championship in Cancun, Mexico next April!
- register now! Only 300 spots available! No qualifying race required (at least for the first year!)
- amazing new venue, Woodbine Beach, Toronto! A spectacular world-class beach!
- race with some of the fastest swimmers in North America! Your chance to race against Olympians, NCAA Champions, CIS Champions, Marathon Swimmers and Ironmen… and yes, regular people too!
- a great family event! Sand castle building contest, raffle prizes and other fun activities… make a day of it!
- see who will become the first “North American Champion” of the Largest Swim Series in the World!
- 3,000-year-old underwater castle discovered in Turkey’s largest lake
- Jason Momoa On How Drogo Became Aquaman
- Santa to swim with the penguins at the Kansas City Zoo
- Swim Cruise
- 2017 Golden Goggles National Team Alumni Social Recap
- Le Clos & Sjostrom are #1 | Season Recap | FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2017
- Fun With Physics: Guy Performs Incredible Ballpop In Ocean
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time