Everything you need to know about Olympic Water Polo.
The first Olympic team sport, Water Polo has been in the Games since Paris 1900, when it was a men-only competition – women joined at Sydney 2000. Physical, fast-paced and with lots of goals, it’s a thrilling spectacle.
Watch more Water Polo here: http://bit.ly/29FInRa
- A close encounter of the Whale kind
- Holiday Gift Ideas – Swim Training Essentials
- Joe Keery Was Almost a Competitive Swimmer on ‘Stranger Things’
- Russia remains non-compliant with code, says World Anti-Doping Agency
- What Olympic Swimmers REALLY Eat | Cody Miller Vlog_03
- 5 Cringe Worthy Swim Parents
- UN adopts gay-inclusive Olympics resolution
- ‘Thank you, Australia’: Ian Thorpe and Sia among celebrities hailing marriage verdict