After months of will he or won’t he,… we now have confirmation that South Korean swimmer Park Tae-hwan will NOT be boarding a flight to this year’s Olympics in Rio.
The Korean Olympic Committee says the 2008 400 meter freestyle champion has been ruled out of the games because of his recent doping history.
- Swimming participation in England falls by nearly 24%
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return