After months of will he or won’t he,… we now have confirmation that South Korean swimmer Park Tae-hwan will NOT be boarding a flight to this year’s Olympics in Rio.
The Korean Olympic Committee says the 2008 400 meter freestyle champion has been ruled out of the games because of his recent doping history.
- Under Armour Signs Syrian Refugee, Olympian Yusra Mardini to Endorsement Deal
- California’s ban on bikes in swimming pools – and other strange laws on the books
- Kayaker saves life of lost iguana swimming four miles out to sea
- Papa Massata Diack ‘tried to lock African votes’ to take 2020 Olympics to Tokyo
- Russia accuses U.S. government of pushing for its Olympic exclusion
- Michael Phelps Is Busy After Swimming Career
- The dangers of swimming during the summer
- Vegas Strong with Las Vegas Synchronized Swimmers