Immerse yourself in a world that is truly harmonious with nature. Imagine six minutes without breath, slipping below the ocean’s surface to frolic with sperm whales, swim in tandem with a giant moray eel, and glide fearlessly with shark predators. World champion freedriver Pierre Frolla experiences that and more in this captivating underwater adventure…and you’re invited along for the journey.
Over 51 days, Frolla explores the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean Sea, offering a firsthand glimpse into a fascinating and vibrant world. He’ll visit sacred territories, meet tribes avowed to live in harmony with the sea and discover long-forgotten shipwrecks teeming with life.
- Local marathon swimmer sets record for length of Lake George
- Calvyn Justus flying to Rome to film a swim shoot
- Ex-Olympic champ Manaudou swaps swimming pool for handball
- Swimmer attempts to swim across Monterey Bay
- MySwimPro Launches World’s First Swimming App for Apple Watch
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #2 Berlin
- Cadaqués – MARNATON SwimRun Cap de Creus
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits