Immerse yourself in a world that is truly harmonious with nature. Imagine six minutes without breath, slipping below the ocean’s surface to frolic with sperm whales, swim in tandem with a giant moray eel, and glide fearlessly with shark predators. World champion freedriver Pierre Frolla experiences that and more in this captivating underwater adventure…and you’re invited along for the journey.
Over 51 days, Frolla explores the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean Sea, offering a firsthand glimpse into a fascinating and vibrant world. He’ll visit sacred territories, meet tribes avowed to live in harmony with the sea and discover long-forgotten shipwrecks teeming with life.
- The Top Five Common Pool Maintenance Mistakes
- Windsor 2016 Highlight Video // Vidéo des meilleurs moments Windsor 2016
- Rio Moment: Own It – Lilly King
- Dolphin Kick Drill with Chloe Sutton
- ‘World’s bravest duck’ plays with tiger at Australian zoo
- Ex-Drury University swimmer says hazing ended athletic career
- Ryan Lochte’s Clean Start :60
- This desolate English path has killed more than 100 people