Immerse yourself in a world that is truly harmonious with nature. Imagine six minutes without breath, slipping below the ocean’s surface to frolic with sperm whales, swim in tandem with a giant moray eel, and glide fearlessly with shark predators. World champion freedriver Pierre Frolla experiences that and more in this captivating underwater adventure…and you’re invited along for the journey.
Over 51 days, Frolla explores the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean Sea, offering a firsthand glimpse into a fascinating and vibrant world. He’ll visit sacred territories, meet tribes avowed to live in harmony with the sea and discover long-forgotten shipwrecks teeming with life.
- A close encounter of the Whale kind
- Holiday Gift Ideas – Swim Training Essentials
- Joe Keery Was Almost a Competitive Swimmer on ‘Stranger Things’
- Russia remains non-compliant with code, says World Anti-Doping Agency
- What Olympic Swimmers REALLY Eat | Cody Miller Vlog_03
- 5 Cringe Worthy Swim Parents
- UN adopts gay-inclusive Olympics resolution
- ‘Thank you, Australia’: Ian Thorpe and Sia among celebrities hailing marriage verdict