Immerse yourself in a world that is truly harmonious with nature. Imagine six minutes without breath, slipping below the ocean’s surface to frolic with sperm whales, swim in tandem with a giant moray eel, and glide fearlessly with shark predators. World champion freedriver Pierre Frolla experiences that and more in this captivating underwater adventure…and you’re invited along for the journey.
Over 51 days, Frolla explores the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, as well as the Mediterranean Sea, offering a firsthand glimpse into a fascinating and vibrant world. He’ll visit sacred territories, meet tribes avowed to live in harmony with the sea and discover long-forgotten shipwrecks teeming with life.
- Michael Phelps (USA) – Best Male Swimmer 2016 – FINA World Aquatics Gala
- Adam Peaty (GBR) – Male Top Olympic Performer 2016 – FINA World Aquatics Gala
- Sharon van Rouwendaal – Best Female Open Water Swimmer 2016 – FINA World Aquatics Gala
- Katinka Hosszu (HUN) – Best Female Swimmer 2016 – FINA World Aquatics Gala
- Katie Ledecky (USA) – Female Top Olympic Performer 2016 – FINA World Aquatics Gala
- Michael Phelps after receiving Lifetime Achievement Award | Windsor 2016
- Swimming participation in England falls by nearly 24%
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020