Two people were hospitalized in two separate incidents over the weekend after suffering electrical shock in swimming pools, according to local officials.
A New Jersey man is in critical condition after he suffered electrical shock in a motel pool on Saturday, ABC reported. A day after the incident in N.J., a Pennsylvania girl was also hospitalized after she was shocked in a backyard swimming pool in Pennsylvania, WHTM-TV reported.
- The Top Five Common Pool Maintenance Mistakes
- Windsor 2016 Highlight Video // Vidéo des meilleurs moments Windsor 2016
- Rio Moment: Own It – Lilly King
- Dolphin Kick Drill with Chloe Sutton
- ‘World’s bravest duck’ plays with tiger at Australian zoo
- Ex-Drury University swimmer says hazing ended athletic career
- Ryan Lochte’s Clean Start :60
- This desolate English path has killed more than 100 people