Two people were hospitalized in two separate incidents over the weekend after suffering electrical shock in swimming pools, according to local officials.
A New Jersey man is in critical condition after he suffered electrical shock in a motel pool on Saturday, ABC reported. A day after the incident in N.J., a Pennsylvania girl was also hospitalized after she was shocked in a backyard swimming pool in Pennsylvania, WHTM-TV reported.
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #2 Berlin
- Cadaqués – MARNATON SwimRun Cap de Creus
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits
- Hackers leak fifth batch of stolen WADA data
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #1 Paris
- Olympics Terror Plot: 8 Charged For ISIS-Linked Plan To Attack Rio Games, Athletes
- LEN European Short Course Championship 2017 reveals official logo
- Behind the scenes of Rio 2016 with Kirsty Coventry