A 23-year-old woman who was bitten by a small nurse shark Sunday in Boca Raton, Florida, and hospitalized with the shark still attached to her arm has been released.
Crews arrived at Boca Raton Beach in Red Reef Park to find the 23-year-old female with a 2-foot nurse shark still attached to her right forearm, according to Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services.
The shark had been killed prior to the Fire Department’s arrival at 1400 N. Ocean Boulevard, but it was still attached to her arm.
- A close encounter of the Whale kind
- Holiday Gift Ideas – Swim Training Essentials
- Joe Keery Was Almost a Competitive Swimmer on ‘Stranger Things’
- Russia remains non-compliant with code, says World Anti-Doping Agency
- What Olympic Swimmers REALLY Eat | Cody Miller Vlog_03
- 5 Cringe Worthy Swim Parents
- UN adopts gay-inclusive Olympics resolution
- ‘Thank you, Australia’: Ian Thorpe and Sia among celebrities hailing marriage verdict