A 23-year-old woman who was bitten by a small nurse shark Sunday in Boca Raton, Florida, and hospitalized with the shark still attached to her arm has been released.
Crews arrived at Boca Raton Beach in Red Reef Park to find the 23-year-old female with a 2-foot nurse shark still attached to her right forearm, according to Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services.
The shark had been killed prior to the Fire Department’s arrival at 1400 N. Ocean Boulevard, but it was still attached to her arm.
- Swimmer attempts to swim across Monterey Bay
- MySwimPro Launches World’s First Swimming App for Apple Watch
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #2 Berlin
- Cadaqués – MARNATON SwimRun Cap de Creus
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits
- Hackers leak fifth batch of stolen WADA data
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #1 Paris
- Olympics Terror Plot: 8 Charged For ISIS-Linked Plan To Attack Rio Games, Athletes