A 23-year-old woman who was bitten by a small nurse shark Sunday in Boca Raton, Florida, and hospitalized with the shark still attached to her arm has been released.
Crews arrived at Boca Raton Beach in Red Reef Park to find the 23-year-old female with a 2-foot nurse shark still attached to her right forearm, according to Boca Raton Fire Rescue Services.
The shark had been killed prior to the Fire Department’s arrival at 1400 N. Ocean Boulevard, but it was still attached to her arm.
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return
- Paolo Barelli: The World Championships will be amazing