You’d be forgiven for assuming that the hairdryers in male changing rooms were rarely used.
But it seems that men in swimming pool locker rooms are taking advantage of the facilities – and not just on their heads. Instead, in a bizarre new habit, they’re using communal hairdryers on their nether regions.
Now one Icelandic pool is hitting back. The problem has become so bad that staff were forced to ask men to stop using the dryers on their groins.
They’ve even created a poster, showing an elderly man hairdrying his testicles and with a large red X covering the image.
It was issued after local swimmer Haraldur Jónasson wrote a letter of complaint that was published in a local newspaper.
Titled “This is not a ball sack dryer” it read: “Don‘t dry your ball sack or your butt with the communal hairdryer in the swimming pool or the gym.
“Bald older gentlemen with hairy torsos must either bring their own blow-dryers or just buy a more absorbent towel.”
- Video: Boy is Launched Off Slide at Newly Opened Dublin Water Park
- 2-year-old boy crawls through doggie door at NC home, falls into swimming pool and drowns
- Cody Simpson’s Favourite and Possibly The Best Team Swimming Race in History | My Olympic Moment
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water