You’d be forgiven for assuming that the hairdryers in male changing rooms were rarely used.
But it seems that men in swimming pool locker rooms are taking advantage of the facilities – and not just on their heads. Instead, in a bizarre new habit, they’re using communal hairdryers on their nether regions.
Now one Icelandic pool is hitting back. The problem has become so bad that staff were forced to ask men to stop using the dryers on their groins.
They’ve even created a poster, showing an elderly man hairdrying his testicles and with a large red X covering the image.
It was issued after local swimmer Haraldur Jónasson wrote a letter of complaint that was published in a local newspaper.
Titled “This is not a ball sack dryer” it read: “Don‘t dry your ball sack or your butt with the communal hairdryer in the swimming pool or the gym.
“Bald older gentlemen with hairy torsos must either bring their own blow-dryers or just buy a more absorbent towel.”
- 3,000-year-old underwater castle discovered in Turkey’s largest lake
- Jason Momoa On How Drogo Became Aquaman
- Santa to swim with the penguins at the Kansas City Zoo
- Swim Cruise
- 2017 Golden Goggles National Team Alumni Social Recap
- Le Clos & Sjostrom are #1 | Season Recap | FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2017
- Fun With Physics: Guy Performs Incredible Ballpop In Ocean
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time