Creating a unique and fun introduction to launch newcomers to swimming, USA Swimming has developed SwimJitsu – a new grow-the-sport program that combines swimming, inflatable obstacles and cannonballs.
SwimJitsu is an in-water obstacle course that includes a series of entry-level swimming skills stages and 10 entertaining tasks. Participants become “swimjas” (a combination of swimming and ninja) by using traits such as wisdom, speed and agility.
- Comeback Rio Moment – Anthony Ervin
- Muslim parents must send children to mixed swimming lessons, European court rules
- GoPro Awards : Frozen Lake Free Dive
- The Most Underrated Sport
- Swimming Among Top-3 Sports to Help You Live Longer
- Swimmer died from broken neck after being hit by wave
- Unbounded by Gravity, This Free Diver Can Follow His Dream to Fly | Short Film Showcase
- 10 Life-Saving Facts Everyone Should Know