Creating a unique and fun introduction to launch newcomers to swimming, USA Swimming has developed SwimJitsu – a new grow-the-sport program that combines swimming, inflatable obstacles and cannonballs.
SwimJitsu is an in-water obstacle course that includes a series of entry-level swimming skills stages and 10 entertaining tasks. Participants become “swimjas” (a combination of swimming and ninja) by using traits such as wisdom, speed and agility.
- LIVE | Day 2 – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #4 Beijing
- ‘Average Andy’ with Michael Phelps
- The swim-proof Fitbit Flex 2 is a winner
- LIVE | Day 1 – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #4 Beijing
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #3 Moscow
- Why Sleep Is So Important When You’re Trying to Build Muscle
- Dolphin Jumps on to Surfer Jed Gradisen at Kalbarri
- Swim.com App Turns Apple Watch Series 2 Into Advanced Swim Workout Tracker