12 slightly mad swimmers braved the cold temperatures and aggressive swells of the Hauraki Gulf in a bid to raise money for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter on March 31, 2016.
The swimmers launched off from Waiheke Island to battle the ocean for 5-7 hours before arriving at the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust Chopper base in Mechanics Bay.
- 3,000-year-old underwater castle discovered in Turkey’s largest lake
- Jason Momoa On How Drogo Became Aquaman
- Santa to swim with the penguins at the Kansas City Zoo
- Swim Cruise
- 2017 Golden Goggles National Team Alumni Social Recap
- Le Clos & Sjostrom are #1 | Season Recap | FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2017
- Fun With Physics: Guy Performs Incredible Ballpop In Ocean
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time