12 slightly mad swimmers braved the cold temperatures and aggressive swells of the Hauraki Gulf in a bid to raise money for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter on March 31, 2016.
The swimmers launched off from Waiheke Island to battle the ocean for 5-7 hours before arriving at the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust Chopper base in Mechanics Bay.
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits
- Hackers leak fifth batch of stolen WADA data
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #1 Paris
- Olympics Terror Plot: 8 Charged For ISIS-Linked Plan To Attack Rio Games, Athletes
- LEN European Short Course Championship 2017 reveals official logo
- Behind the scenes of Rio 2016 with Kirsty Coventry
- The 97th Dublin City Liffey Swim 2016
- Mom Warns Other About Dangers of Swimming In Quarries After Son Died