Summers in central Texas can be a struggle between being really hot and being really just too damn hot. Relief is wherever you can find it — your air-conditioned car, your air-conditioned office or an ice-cold Lone Star or three.
For some cold-blooded Texans, though — and even some adventure-seeking outsiders — relief from the Texas heat is just a small jump away, into the cool, clean, clear waters of Jacob’s Well. But it comes at a price.
As cool and as nice as it is, you have to be a little crazy to take that jump.
- LIVE | Day 2 – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #4 Beijing
- ‘Average Andy’ with Michael Phelps
- The swim-proof Fitbit Flex 2 is a winner
- LIVE | Day 1 – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #4 Beijing
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #3 Moscow
- Why Sleep Is So Important When You’re Trying to Build Muscle
- Dolphin Jumps on to Surfer Jed Gradisen at Kalbarri
- Swim.com App Turns Apple Watch Series 2 Into Advanced Swim Workout Tracker