Summers in central Texas can be a struggle between being really hot and being really just too damn hot. Relief is wherever you can find it — your air-conditioned car, your air-conditioned office or an ice-cold Lone Star or three.
For some cold-blooded Texans, though — and even some adventure-seeking outsiders — relief from the Texas heat is just a small jump away, into the cool, clean, clear waters of Jacob’s Well. But it comes at a price.
As cool and as nice as it is, you have to be a little crazy to take that jump.
- Comeback Rio Moment – Anthony Ervin
- Muslim parents must send children to mixed swimming lessons, European court rules
- GoPro Awards : Frozen Lake Free Dive
- The Most Underrated Sport
- Swimming Among Top-3 Sports to Help You Live Longer
- Swimmer died from broken neck after being hit by wave
- Unbounded by Gravity, This Free Diver Can Follow His Dream to Fly | Short Film Showcase
- 10 Life-Saving Facts Everyone Should Know