South African endurance swimmer, Theodore Yach has completed his 100th Open Water Swim from Robben Island to the mainland.
Yach completed Monday’s swim in just over three hours in difficult conditions. He previously successfully crossed the English Channel.
- A close encounter of the Whale kind
- Holiday Gift Ideas – Swim Training Essentials
- Joe Keery Was Almost a Competitive Swimmer on ‘Stranger Things’
- Russia remains non-compliant with code, says World Anti-Doping Agency
- What Olympic Swimmers REALLY Eat | Cody Miller Vlog_03
- 5 Cringe Worthy Swim Parents
- UN adopts gay-inclusive Olympics resolution
- ‘Thank you, Australia’: Ian Thorpe and Sia among celebrities hailing marriage verdict