Prince Harry meets swimmers preparing for the 2016 Invictus Games.
With 50 days to go to the start of the Invictus Games 2016 in Orlando, Prince Harry today joined wounded, injured and sick service personnel and veterans at Aldershot Sports Centre.
Prince Harry watched a speed training session in the pool, catching up with familiar faces from the 2014 Invictus Games as well as meeting new competitors who have all been spurred on by the inaugural games and are using sport as part of their recovery.
The UK team heading to Orlando in May will is being delivered by a partnership comprising The Ministry of Defence, Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion. The Endeavour Fund has provided funding to support the UK Armed Forces team who will compete in Orlando and Jaguar Land Rover is sponsoring the UK team.
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return
- Paolo Barelli: The World Championships will be amazing