Prince Harry meets swimmers preparing for the 2016 Invictus Games.
With 50 days to go to the start of the Invictus Games 2016 in Orlando, Prince Harry today joined wounded, injured and sick service personnel and veterans at Aldershot Sports Centre.
Prince Harry watched a speed training session in the pool, catching up with familiar faces from the 2014 Invictus Games as well as meeting new competitors who have all been spurred on by the inaugural games and are using sport as part of their recovery.
The UK team heading to Orlando in May will is being delivered by a partnership comprising The Ministry of Defence, Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion. The Endeavour Fund has provided funding to support the UK Armed Forces team who will compete in Orlando and Jaguar Land Rover is sponsoring the UK team.
- Windsor 2016 Highlight Video // Vidéo des meilleurs moments Windsor 2016
- Rio Moment: Own It – Lilly King
- Dolphin Kick Drill with Chloe Sutton
- ‘World’s bravest duck’ plays with tiger at Australian zoo
- Ex-Drury University swimmer says hazing ended athletic career
- Ryan Lochte’s Clean Start :60
- This desolate English path has killed more than 100 people
- Comeback Rio Moment – Anthony Ervin