Prince Harry meets swimmers preparing for the 2016 Invictus Games.
With 50 days to go to the start of the Invictus Games 2016 in Orlando, Prince Harry today joined wounded, injured and sick service personnel and veterans at Aldershot Sports Centre.
Prince Harry watched a speed training session in the pool, catching up with familiar faces from the 2014 Invictus Games as well as meeting new competitors who have all been spurred on by the inaugural games and are using sport as part of their recovery.
The UK team heading to Orlando in May will is being delivered by a partnership comprising The Ministry of Defence, Help for Heroes and the Royal British Legion. The Endeavour Fund has provided funding to support the UK Armed Forces team who will compete in Orlando and Jaguar Land Rover is sponsoring the UK team.
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #2 Berlin
- Cadaqués – MARNATON SwimRun Cap de Creus
- Object of Intrigue: London’s Life-Saving, Publicly Accessible Enema Kits
- Hackers leak fifth batch of stolen WADA data
- Highlights – FINA/airweave Swimming World Cup 2016 #1 Paris
- Olympics Terror Plot: 8 Charged For ISIS-Linked Plan To Attack Rio Games, Athletes
- LEN European Short Course Championship 2017 reveals official logo
- Behind the scenes of Rio 2016 with Kirsty Coventry