“FÔLEGO” is a journey to discover the ocean in the purest and most radical way: by freediving. Freediving is diving without any artificial equipment using only the air of our lungs. During the different episodes, the freediving record holders Flavia Eberhard and Pepe Arcos will travel to incredible underwater paradises and will experience challenging and unique moments in a quest of the most wonderful creatures of the ocean.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help