A “mystery pooper” has pooed in Invercargill’s Splash Palace swimming pool five Friday evenings in a row.
City council aquatic services manager Pete Thompson said the culprit’s acts had cost the pool “tens of thousands of dollars” in lost revenue.
The pool was closed for cleaning for about six hours each time faecal matter was found in the water.
“It generally happens after 5pm each Friday night,” Thompson said.
- Under Armour Signs Syrian Refugee, Olympian Yusra Mardini to Endorsement Deal
- California’s ban on bikes in swimming pools – and other strange laws on the books
- Kayaker saves life of lost iguana swimming four miles out to sea
- Papa Massata Diack ‘tried to lock African votes’ to take 2020 Olympics to Tokyo
- Russia accuses U.S. government of pushing for its Olympic exclusion
- Michael Phelps Is Busy After Swimming Career
- The dangers of swimming during the summer
- Vegas Strong with Las Vegas Synchronized Swimmers