Ryk Neethling is a four-time Olympian but has now turned his skill into a business. We talk to Ryk about how and why he started Swimming Stars, a swim school as well as his management of recent Olympic gold medallists Cameron van der Burgh and Chad le Clos. We focus on a sportsman turning his skill into a business.
- 2016 Olympics: What Rio doesn’t want the world to see
- Scottish Skinny Dippers Suffer as Birds Prey on Pants
- Taking a Bath in a Giant 1,500 Gallon Coca-Cola Swimming Pool
- 24 Races, 22 Medals: Michael Phelps’ history at the Olympics
- Stunner at US Olympic Swim Trials: Lochte Beaten in 400 IM
- Will Zika virus overshadow the Rio Olympics?
- Schooling’s gunning for glory
- Cancer Patient Can Now Strike Swimming In The Ocean Off Her Bucket List