Ryk Neethling is a four-time Olympian but has now turned his skill into a business. We talk to Ryk about how and why he started Swimming Stars, a swim school as well as his management of recent Olympic gold medallists Cameron van der Burgh and Chad le Clos. We focus on a sportsman turning his skill into a business.
- Alexander Dale Oen honored with music video and memorial in Øygarden
- Scientist Sits on a Whale Carcass to Photograph Great White Sharks Up Close
- Naoya Tomita found guilty of stealing camera at Asian Games
- Boy survives being trapped underwater for 42 minutes
- A conversation with Steven LaBue, Professional Cliff Diver
- Sarah Sjöström: “You don’t have to enjoy every meter”
- Sweden selects 9 for 2015 Kazan World Championships
- Agnes Davis Says 70% of Blacks Don’t Know How to Swim
- What Diseases Can You Catch While Swimming?
- Baby Your Baby: Child Swimming Lessons