Ryk Neethling is a four-time Olympian but has now turned his skill into a business. We talk to Ryk about how and why he started Swimming Stars, a swim school as well as his management of recent Olympic gold medallists Cameron van der Burgh and Chad le Clos. We focus on a sportsman turning his skill into a business.
- Infographic: 10 signs your pool needs repairing
- Mare Nostrum Tour 2016 Teaser Video
- British Diving Championships 2016
- Team Russia – The golden team in Synchronised Swimming
- Olympic Debut: Michael Phelps
- Everything Counts: Adam Peaty’s journey to Rio 2016
- Swim London 2016: What does it mean to you?
- Chad Le Clos from YOG to Olympic Champion