Ryk Neethling is a four-time Olympian but has now turned his skill into a business. We talk to Ryk about how and why he started Swimming Stars, a swim school as well as his management of recent Olympic gold medallists Cameron van der Burgh and Chad le Clos. We focus on a sportsman turning his skill into a business.
- Meet the champion free diver who hunts fish with spears and kills octopuses with her teeth
- BGSU Swimmer Has Olympic Dreams
- The Right Fit for Your Swimmer’s Body | Project Upgrade
- Swimisodes – Backstroke Swim Drill – 6 Kick Switch
- Swimming troupe Aqualillies and Scarlett Johansson making a splash in Hollywood with Coen brothers’ ‘Hail, Caesar!’
- Is Your Elbow Really Dropped Or Is It Just That Your Hand Is Too High?
- USA Swimming Adds Surf Omaha to Aqua Zone for U.S. Olympic Trials – Swimming
- Koala Hugging in Perth, Western Australia