At the 1961 AAU National Swimming and Diving Championships, George Haines describes the butterfly technique to Bud Palmer while high school sensation Fred Schmidt demonstrates. Fred won gold at the 1964 Olympic Game, later became a Navy Seal and helped recover several Apollo space crafts on their return from the moon.
- Meet the champion free diver who hunts fish with spears and kills octopuses with her teeth
- BGSU Swimmer Has Olympic Dreams
- The Right Fit for Your Swimmer’s Body | Project Upgrade
- Swimisodes – Backstroke Swim Drill – 6 Kick Switch
- Swimming troupe Aqualillies and Scarlett Johansson making a splash in Hollywood with Coen brothers’ ‘Hail, Caesar!’
- Is Your Elbow Really Dropped Or Is It Just That Your Hand Is Too High?
- USA Swimming Adds Surf Omaha to Aqua Zone for U.S. Olympic Trials – Swimming
- Koala Hugging in Perth, Western Australia