At the 1961 AAU National Swimming and Diving Championships, George Haines describes the butterfly technique to Bud Palmer while high school sensation Fred Schmidt demonstrates. Fred won gold at the 1964 Olympic Game, later became a Navy Seal and helped recover several Apollo space crafts on their return from the moon.
- Vince Vaughn, Lady Gaga swim in icy cold water for Polar Plunge event
- Video shows ex-NFL player Rob Konrad after swim to survival
- FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup Patagones-Viedma
- Top Rocky swimmer pulled from state after bullying allegations
- Is Chlorine in Indoor Swimming Pools Hard on Your Lungs?
- Michael Phelps pushes Grant Hackett to return
- Nature Watch: Shallow water blackout poses a danger to swimmers
- Dánjal Martin Hofgaard is World Champion in Indoor Rowing
- Emily Seebohm picks up pole dancing in search for an edge
- IOC executive board proposes rule change for athletes, sponsors during Olympics