Magnus Jákupsson and Eyðbjørn Joensen during warmup at the 2012 Faroese National (Short Course) Championships. Magnus (in the TYR cap) was only 2 hundredths of a second from qualifying for the 50 butterfly final in the Antwerp 2012 European Junior Championships semi-final this afternoon. Eyðbjørn is Pál’s kid brother, competing at the Nordic Youth Championships this weekend.
- Twelve months on from toppling Phelps, Schooling vows to ‘re-take what is his’
- Ian Thorpe and boyfriend urge Australians to support same-sex marriage
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start