At the U.S. Olympic Trials yesterday evening, Rebecca Soni and Micah Lawrence qualified for the women’s 200 breaststroke, with a time of 2:21.13 and 2:23.03 respectively. Ryan Lochte and Tyler Clary took the men’s 200 backstroke in 1:54.54 and 1:54.88, Michael Phelps took the men’s 200 IM in 1:54.84 ahead of Ryan Lochte in 1:54.93, and in the women’s 100 freestyle, Jessica Hardy and Missy Franklin took the individual spots in 53.96 and 54.15, with Allison Schmitt, Lia Neal, Amanda Weir and Natalie Coughlin qualifying for the 4×100 relay. See all results from day 6 here.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help