Endurance swimmer Penny Palfrey pushed through the calm waters of the Florida Straits overnight and through the Saturday dawn, enduring jellyfish stings but otherwise encountering perfect conditions as she neared the halfway mark in her attempt to become the first woman to swim unassisted from Cuba to Florida. Read more here on the Washington Post and see for instance CNN.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming