Italy’s Federica Pellegrini ready for the women’s 200 freestyle prelims at the Debrecen 2012 European Swimming Championships. She won that event but suffered a few days later in the 400 freestyle, not advancing to finals, resulting in a series of medical test to make sure that everything is all right. In other news, she says she has only had three loves in her life, all swimmers. What on earth is that on her right elbow?
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help