Brazil’s Olympic champion Cesar Cielo unveiled on Monday (April 23) the latest skin-tight Arena swimsuit he will wear at London’s Olympic Games this summer. And promised to break the world record, come London 2012. Cielo and other Brazilians swimmers will compete for a spot in the Olympic games this week at the Troféu Maria Lenk 2012 in Rio de Janeiro (April 24 – 28). A meet that will also feature Danish world champions Lotte Friis and Jeanette Ottesen, competing for the Corinthians in the team competition.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help