This is great, USA Swimming decided Thursday to allow hand signals at the U.S. Olympic Trials to accommodate deaf swimmers at the start of the races, reversing the organization’s decision issued less than 48 hours earlier, more or less because of campaign on Facebook started byone of the nation’s top breaststroker and deaf athlete Marcus Titus. Read The Washington Post via Speed Endurance.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming