At the Chinese Long Course Nationals today, Jiao Liuyang and Gong Jie qualified for the Olympics in 2:05.18 and 2:05.38, Olympic gold medal winner Liu Zige 3rd in 2:07.37, all not decided yet, it seems, but not looking good for Zige. Sun Yang made the squad with a 1:46.05 in the men’s 200 freestyle, 2008 Beijing Olympic silver medallist in the 1500 freestyle Zhang Lin not even qualifying for the finale apparently because of asthma problems. Yang Zhixian qualified in the men’s 400 IM with a time of 4:11.92. Read more here on SwimmingWorld Magazine.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming