Zach Wilson, an adventure sports enthusiast and film-maker was paddle-boarding off North Carolina’s Outer Banks in May of last year with a friend, when his GoPro digital camera went missing. Ten months later, on February 28, he got an unexpected surprise when the friend he was with at the time spotted what he thought was an image of Wilson, posted here on REAL Watersports facebook page. And yes, it was his, having travelled 24 kilometres from where he had lost it, complete with 1200 pictures of crabs and stuff on the memory card because of it being set to take a picture every five seconds. Brilliant! Read more here on ctv.ca.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help