At the New Zealand Championships in Auckland today, 20-year-old Matt Stanley took down Danyon Loader’s 16-year-old national record in the 400 freestyle, with a 3:47.67 besting Loader’s gold winning time form the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Glenn Snyders went twice under the London qualifying time in the men’s 100 breaststroke, and Natalie Wiegersma finished 1/100th of a second inside the qualifying time in the women’s 400 IM. Read more here on nzherald.co.nz.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming