Pál Joensen after his 400 freestyle at the Szczecin 2011 European Short Course Championships. He has a lot more to be happy about now, at the Danish Trials 2012, having qualified for the Olympics in the 400 freestyle, and helped the Danes to be in contention for also an Olympic 4×200 freestyle participation.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming