A Faroese music video handpicked by Vimeo Staff to be one of “the videos we really, really love”. The grey people here are the mythical “huldufólk” (‘hidden people’), who according to Faroese folklore live in big rocks and mounds around the islands. “Orka” is the band’s name, song title “Aldan Reyð” translates to ‘the red wave’. Director Heiðrik á Heygum made that tribute to his swimming granny that I posted here in August. Don’t count on the ‘hidden people’ to save you if you drown.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help