French swimmer Amaury Leveaux celebrating his men’s 100 meter freestyle world record of 45.12, in the Rijeka 2008 LEN European Short Couse Championships semifinal. The day after he improved that record even more, to 44.94, first and still only man under 45 seconds. He had a good meet, setting world records also in the 50 freestyle and in the 50 butterfly, winning 3 individual gold medals in total, and doing good with the relay team also.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help