Saturday January 21, 2012, the 2nd Law Enforcement Torch Run Polar Plunge raised a bit more than $6,100 in pledged donations to the Michigan Special Olympics, when 60 people jumped through a big hole in the ice on Goguac Lake. Air temperature 20ºF (-6.7CºC)), water temperature a bit ‘warmer’ 30ºF (-1.1ºC). See BattleCreekEnquirer.com.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming