This year’s CES 2012 has been pouring over with waterproof gadgetry, including the Pantech Elements tablet for AT&T, the Fujitsu Arrows tablet still only for the Asian marked, the QooQ tablet already available on the European market, and now this Toshiba concept tablet that one-ups the three others by being able to recharge wirelessly via magnetic signals while underwater. Via The Seattle Times.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help