Karlyn Pipes-Neilsen of Aquatic Edge was recently voted one of the Top Ten Masters Swimmers of All-Time by Swimming World Magazine and currently holds masters world records in both the pool and open water. She lives in Kona, Hawaii but travels the globe teaching swimmers and triathletes how to swim faster at her swim technique clinics and camps. Also, because she lives where the water is warm amongst outrig boats and what looks like runaway aquarium fishes, she is able to produce way more beautiful videos than us poor northerners. Sigh.
- Twelve months on from toppling Phelps, Schooling vows to ‘re-take what is his’
- Ian Thorpe and boyfriend urge Australians to support same-sex marriage
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start