Nice video here from The Swimming Hall of Fame, showing us the ruins of a public swimming pool (including an underwater labyrinth!) in the ancient city of Paestum, Italy, the remains of a presumed private residence with a 10 x 25 meter swimming pool, and the local National Museum that hosts the oldest image of a swimmer or diver in Greek Art, dating to 575 BC.
- Twelve months on from toppling Phelps, Schooling vows to ‘re-take what is his’
- Ian Thorpe and boyfriend urge Australians to support same-sex marriage
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start