Food connoisseur Garrett Weber-Gale has been out visiting the Next Restaurant Chicago, ‘explorers of world cuisine’. Looks like a fun ride, with something in a cardboard box, drawing on your plate, meal packed in a WWF thermos, sweet potatoes on fire and ice to be licked off a beater. And it was great, he tweets.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help