Kenya Lam, 12, Malia Martin, 13, and Isabella Des Roches, 11, have been training with a swim coach since September to embark on the 1.25 miles swim from Alcatraz to the San Francisco shore today, and completed it despite of frigid November waters. They would have liked to do the swim with an organized group, but the club that plan Alcatraz swims don’t allow minors. Kudos girls!
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help