At three years and five months, Elodie-Paige MacArthur might be the youngest to win the Kirsten Trophy contest that Thirsk White Horse Swim Team runs annually, since it was launched in 1972. A competition to find the youngest swimmer in Hambleton district who can swim 25 meters unaided, to aid awareness of swimming and promote the importance of learning to swim at the earliest possible age. Her mother Tracy says that Elodie-Paige has completed 75 meters unaided, and hopes she will swim for the country one day, as she herself did.” Read The Northern Echo and Hambleton District Council.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help