This is quite inspirational, Diana Nyad reflecting on her failed swim from Florida to Cuba, comparing it to other of life’s big challenges, like a failed marriage or being let off. *Now* I’m rooting for her, like for our own Ove Joensen who rowed 900 nautical miles (1700 km) from the Faroe Islands to Copenhagen in Denmark for 41 days in 1986, but only after having failed twice in 1984 and 1985.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming