46-year-old Nathan Brown, an assistant coach of the Jamaican Swimming Team, was last Thursday charged for robbery with aggravation and illegal possession of firearm. Reports are that two men, one armed with a gun, entered and robbed a supermarket in St. Andrew, getting away with allegedly J$2.68 million (about 31,500 USD). They escaped on a motorbike, later intercepted by the police, and Mr. Brown held with at least J$2 million on him. The other guy escaped with the gun. Read for instance the Jamaica Online Star and Jamaica Observer.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help