News here and here on the Sun, about Little Britain star David Walliams swimming from the source of The Thames to Big Ben in London. About 140 miles of Britain’s longest river over the course of eight days, navigating busy river traffic, a cocktail of bacteria in the water, and avoiding the 39 million cubic meters of raw sewage that fill the Thames each year. So his navigation is a bit off, luckily not hitting traffic, but now suffering from severe vomiting and diarrhea, on the third day of the swim.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help