The Swimmers Circle predicted this already on July 31, and now FINA confirms that all 362 doping tests were negative, that were collected during the 14th FINA World Championships in Shanghai. This total represents 311 urine sample (including 43 EPO screenings) and 51 blood samples. No anti-doping violations were reported. Via Hollandswimming.nl.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming