Romanian media says Prince Albert of Monaco fell in love with Romanian swimmer Camelia Potec at the Mare Nostrum event in Monte Carlo in 2000, when he is also said to have met Charlene Wittstock. The source is Potec’s former coach, Doina Sava, and Potec is said to have admitted that the Prince asked her to sit at his table after the Mare Nostrum event. Via romania-insider.com.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming