Jellyfish are fascinating, yes, but apparently really difficult to keep in a traditional aquarium, because they get sucked into the filtration. So Alex Andon has designed the Desktop Jellyfish Tank, where a circular flow keeps the jellyfish centered in the middle, with colored LEDs to make it really beautiful. You can support the project here on Kickstarter. Via gizmag.com.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming