So we decided to go visit the ‘bottle opener’, the Shanghai World Financial Center, with a Sky Arena at 94th floor (423m), a Sky Walk with glass roof at 97th floor (439m) and a Sky Walk with glass floor at 100th floor (474m). It was nice, hot and sunny, and the smog had lifted for us to see the city all around us. 1500 tomorrow.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming