Interesting article here on the Washington Examiner, listing how different teams will cope with the danger of clenbuterol-contaminated meat at the Shanghai 2011 World Championships. USA are as always their own food with them, Australia will import meat and refrain from any pork meat, Italians will be urged to avoid red meat and instead eat more fish, while others like the South Africans and Serbia’s Milorad Cavic will trust the Chinese and FINA to make sure the food is safe.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help