“My mom saw that I needed my inhaler less and that I was getting healthier’, says Misty Hyman in this video. After winning gold at the Sydney 2000 Olympics, she failed at qualifying in 2004, retired at 24 years old, and now spends her time at the Melrose Paradise Recreation Club in Phoenix, sharing her knowledge with all ages. Via azfamily.com.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming