The Massachusetts man who faked his own disappearance off La Jolla shores in February was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Boston on Wednesday, charged with defrauding his former employer of more than $3.1 million, ordered to pay restitution and sentenced to five years in prison. Read LaJollaPatch.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming